The Light Lift
(Clamped)(Pole Bag)(Guide Wheel)
If you’re looking for a cost effective, lightweight gutter cleaning system then look no further. The Light Lift from Polar Brite will clean out gutters and gulleys extremely quickly saving you time and most importantly money!
The system itself is built onto a wheeled trolley which makes transportation simple and allows for easy emptying of the 60 litre hardened plastic capacity drum. The vacuum also has its own internal cyclonic system.
What do i get?
- Wet & Dry Triple Vacuum Cleaner (3 Switches, 3000W, 220V)
- 60L Hardened Plastic Capacity Drum
- 22.5’ (7.5 Meters) of 38mm Vacuum Hose
- Standard Wide Crevice Tool
- Agitation Tool
- Light Weight Aluminium Pole Set (Just over 35' of poles)
- Each pole weighs just 250g!
- 11 x 3.3' Aluminium Pole Sections
- Poles now come with clamps for extra security!
- Pole Carry Bag
- Guide Wheel on angle neck for pushing poles safely up the side of buildings for use (instead of lifting from the ground).
- Waste Hose for Easy Emptying of Tank
- Internal Cyclonic System
How does it work?
The gutter cleaning system itself is very simple, simply plug the hose into the front of the machine and switch on between one and three of the vacuums depending on the power you need. Then simply connect to the hose to the length of pipes that you require.
Breaking up the debris that has been sitting in the gutters is no problem with our agitation tool. Did you know it can retro fit most water fed poles on the market, simply screw it onto the standard thread.
The extremely light weight aluminium poles simply slot into each other so you only ever have the length that you require, if you need more simply add an extra pole to the bottom.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 02 December, 2011.